Saturday, 21 August 2010

Try It: Go on, you know you want to

Eddie Gordo has started a competition. Its all about trying something you have never done before in the world of eve. As a quite new player it is not hard for me to find something I've never done before (if I wanted to I could have spent some time writing about mining, -_-, as I've never done that before)  so I have decided to take part.

As I have spent the majority of my time in 0.0, I am used to seeing empty local chats. But now I am in high-sec again local is almost always full of smack, jokes, scams, cries for help, recruitment posts and old friends meeting again.  At the very beginning of my eve career I spent a few days running level 4 missions with some friends I had made in the Imperial Academy and decided it was a good money maker but quite boring. I was mainly along as a salvager in my punisher rather than doing any actual damage.

So to turn this around and do something new I am going to Ninja salvage people's level 4 missions.

But I will not be doing it for the money (although that is always nice), instead I will be doing it to see what the strongest reaction I get from a mission runner is. I will update this post every time I get a decent reaction so you will be able to see what I am up to. I will always try to use chat logs, to keep things accurate but it depends if I can find where they are or not.


Fly it like you stole it!

2 comments:

  1. The log files are located in My Documents\EVE\logs\Chatlogs and the files are named by channel date and time.

    ReplyDelete