Saturday, 21 August 2010

New Things

Well, I have decided to move on from null-sec and head to the rich hunting grounds that are mission hubs. Thats right, I'm joining Suddenly Ninja's!


These guys are hi-sec ninja salvagers that power their ships with carebear tears (a few of the more sadistic drink them) and get their income  from blowing up angry faction fitted bears who decide to shoot when their precious loot is stolen.

Famed for their ability to make even the toughest most grown-up carebear cry (http://www.mylootyourtears.com/?p=3), irony intended, they are the scourge of all who think their missions are safe.

This is another step on my road to the yarr and hopefully I will be able to show you some of the better insults that are thrown my way.

So, from now on, if you see me in local I'm probably here to collect your ransom of tears. All your loots belong to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment