Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Meme Time: Dream Ships

Astral Dominix has just posted what his dream ships are and I have decided to answer his question:

Ok day dream time, I have spent some of the afternoon browsing through the various ships id like to own and fly, eve has some SERIOUSLY sexy ships, if you got the isk and the skill’s, just owning one is a bit of a status symbol.


So here is my question to you guys..if you could have any two ships magicly appear in your hanger, what would you pick?

My answer is first, what I consider to be the best looking ship in eve, (aside from the one in the header of my blog but unfortunately that does not exist in game) the Curse





I absolutely adore this ship. The arbitrator hull is easily the nicest Amarr ship and a strong contender for the best looking hull. The sexy black, silver and blue colour scheme suits it perfectly. Plus its Kahnid made and I'm nothing if not a fan of my own race. The combat capabilities of this ship easily outweigh any issues with fragility.


Second I would have (after much deliberation as there are a hell of a lot of nice ships) a Damnation


Image:damnation512.jpg


This is another Kahnid ship. The black and silver colour scheme returns (Yes, I am a fan of black and silver. Black and gold also go together nicely. [That song is strangely fitting for eve]) and it is also powerful in combat and very hard to kill due to this bonus: 10% bonus to armour hitpoints per level.


So what would you chose? Lets hear your choices and Fly Safe!


3 comments:

  1. I dunno about the Damnation being "powerful" in combat other than being able to kick some ass using links. DPS is pretty poor, huge tank means you rarely ever get primaried, but tiny dps makes me =( pretty much the same for all of this line of ships, with maybe the exception of the EOS, blasters + Drones can be pretty sexy on it but then you drop the links.

    Love the Curse, as long as it's fit the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me powerful is not dying as soon as someone locks onto you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then it's VERY powerful! =)

    ReplyDelete