I was bored so I decided to go the nearest low sec and see if I could get a fight. I am based at the northern end of caldari space at the moment so my only real option for low sec is black rise. For anyone who has not been there black rise was a region introduced in the Empyrean age expansion specifically for factional warfare between the caldari and the gallente. It is also totally empty.
After about 10 jumps of absolute silence in local I hit a system bordering 0.0. It was full. As there is no way my little punisher can take on that number of people I decided to leave it and go somewhere else. I had a bit more luck finding people in local including a few pods and a heron but they all disappeared as soon as I entered the system.
Eventually I decided enough was enough and went back to hi-sec. I'm going to go and visit Ammamke. At least I am sure of a fight there.
In other news DOOM. have begun their invasion of our space in partnership with The Wretched. SBU's went up last night and we are working to defend as best we can. At least the black ops hot drops have stopped.
Plus I can now use T2 lasers (beam and pulse) for my punisher \o/
For now, Fly Safe
No comments:
Post a Comment