Friday, 20 August 2010

Boiinkk

I was practising with my combat scanner magnate (more on the reasons coming soon.....) and found a capsule. I thought that was a bit odd so scanned him to 100% and warped to zero. What happened next was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.


First there was this, I warped directly into the heart of the sun! Never done that before so quickly made a BM.
What happened next was even better. My ship slowed down as if coming out of warp, and then bounced. It was the most epic bounce I have ever seen and sent me over 2million kilometres away at extreme speed.


Lots of fun and now i can entertain myself and others by bouncing around at high speeds \o/

Fly safe

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. As far as I know, the "bouncing" thing is kind of a bug. It's been around for ages, and it actually just happens in a few certain systems. It's a cool effect, so worth bookmarking :)

    It's so damn bright though, it hurts my eyes >.< LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a bookmark i'll be keeping. If anyone ever wants one, just ask :)

    ReplyDelete